Greece: In the country of the sun and sea, in mainland Greece, is Cape POSIDEON (former name) or STAVROS (current name). Cape POSIDEON surrounds on the south-western side the Pagasetic gulf, in the area of Magnesia, on the plain of Thessalia. At this place and between three seas: the Pagasetic Gulf, the northern gulf of Euboea and the Aegean Sea, there are olive groves, seaside, surrounded by wild forests (named Paliouri and Rachi Paliouri), are the lands for sale that offer the possibility for a serious tourism business investment, totally unique in the prefecture of Magnesia.
This is a unique opportunity for a serious investment in tourism business.
The lands for sale are included in the Regional Planning and Urban Development framework of the Region of Thessaly.
LocationThese lands include Rachi Paliouri, the col which is crossed by the prefectural road that connects the area with the highway and Paliouri slope ending in a magnificent private bay. The property is not adjacent to other properties but to woodland.
DISTANCES :The location of the lands is ideal because they are in small proximity to:
- 15 km from the motorway (exit Agioi Theodori).
- 45 km from the airport in Nea Anchialos.
- 295 km from Athens and Eleutherios Venizelos airport.
- 243 km from Thessaloniki and 265 km from Makedonia airport.
- At 10 km, in the port of Achillio, boats make the daily journey for the islands Skiathos and Skopelos.
- At 100 km, there is the famous mount Pelion.
- The famous baths of Edipsos and the Syllas Spa are 20 km away by car and 20 minutes by ferry from Glyfa village.
- Several small traditional villages surround this area as well as the cities Volos, Larissa and Lamia about 70-100 km away.
- Between three seas: Pagasetic Gulf, the northen gulf of Euboea and the Aegean Sea near the islands of Sporades, between Pelion and Othrys, easily accessible.
- 5 minutes away from Argyronisos island – SILVER ISLAND- The Yoga Island.
- Using a boat you can find yourself in little, picturesque villages of Magnesia, Mt. Pelion and Euboea island.
- The islands of Skiathos and Skopelos are also nearby destination easily accessible by speedboat or a sailing boat.
- Countless fascinating and secluded mini gulfs are to be discovered to enjoy the sea exclusively throughout the seashore!
Some historical elements.Homer situates the kingdom of Androna as well as the kingdom of Protesilaus in this enlarged region.
Obviously, Poseidon is the origin of POSIDEON. The cape was dedicated to the god of the sea, to protect the sailors who crossed it.
Later, the cape was renamed STAVROS (cross) for the same reason: for Christ to house the navigators.